Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It Takes a Team

Remember in the last post how I talked about having a team of researchers? Well, they aren't the only ones on my team. I also have a typist, proofreader, promoters, a secretary, and a personal assistant. They are an amazing group of people, and I wouldn't be able to do most of my work without them. 
A lot of authors don't have the privilege of having a team behind them, but I've been lucky enough to find a group of gals who support and guide, receiving little in return. I wish I could give them more for what they do for me, but it's not in the cards right now ... like it might not be for other authors. That is why every day I thank the cosmic powers for them and their willingness to help. 
They're friends and family. 
This isn't a long post, and it really doesn't have much in the way of education on the life of a writer, but it's an important post nonetheless. I want to thank them all for everything they do.
Crissy Sutcliffe, Christy Parks, Bridget Parker, Ebony McMillan, Jessica Tahbonemah, Aislinn Pearce, Kelly Langford, and Stephanie Puterbaugh. This post is for you. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment