Thursday, April 14, 2016

Brainstorming

Tonight, I am brainstorming the idea of a future series. It's a series that will be dedicated to my grandmother, Winona Gage, and it's inspired by her. She's a kick a...butt grandmother who doesn't let anything stop her. In addition to being a grandmother, she's a great-grandmother, wife, artist, jeweler, and judo "master". That, added with her love of mystery novels, conceived the notion for this series. It's different than anything I've ever written, and I'm not sure there are any books out there like it. Because of that, I'm not sure how the series will be received by readers, but I'm excited to get started! 
One of my goals as a writer is to write unique, never before read books, giving readers a new experience from all the usual plots out there. There's nothing wrong with those plots, but creating unique ones give readers a chance to live inside a "world" like they've never known. Hopefully, this future series will be one to provide that kind of escape.
At this time, all I know is that it will be a 2017 release. What time of 2017 is unknown, as is the title of the first book. As the date grows closer, I'll continue to update y'all, so keep an eye out! 
Hope to see you tomorrow for the next post! Subject: Fight scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment